Sputnik Modular Selector
- Four inputs accept CV or audio signals with stage selection LED indicators.
- Three mode switch allowing for selection between 2, 3, or 4 inputs.
- Selection can be advanced by trigger, gate, or clock signals via an input jack or using the dedicated trigger button for manual selection at slower speeds.
- Trigger input, gate input, or manual momentary button control of sequence reset. Reset defaults Selector back to Input A.
- Signal output.
- Choose between 3 sequential modes at a time: UP (DCBA pattern), DOWN (ABCD pattern), or RAND (random pattern mode). PENDULUM mode (ABCDCBA pattern) is also available as a hidden feature when pressing and holding the “TRIG” and “RESET” buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds. This will swap UP with PENDULUM mode and is reversible by repeating the same process.
- Inverted voltage output.
The SPUTNIK SELECTOR is a sequential switch that allows the automated routing of one of four inputs to a single output. The Selector is able to switch between 2, 3,...
Power: 15mA@ +12V , 10mA@ -12V , 10mA@ +5V
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.