Circuit Abbey G8
The modes include:
- Clock: 1 of 8 sequencer output, like the A-161
- Cv: Same as above but with a CV input on the clock jack
- Int: Divide by 2-9
- Bin: Binary counter, 0-255
- Even: divide by 2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16
- Odd: Divide by 3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17
- Prime: Divide by 2,3,5,7,11,13,17,19
- Random: Output have a probability of 1/2 through 1/9
Mode switch selects the mode, and when held down selects trigger mode where all outputs are triggers instead of gates. Reset input is edge sensitive i.e. resets on a rising edge. Trigger output provides a trigger when the outputs change, useful in CV mode.
The G8 has an expansion connector that brings out all 8 outputs in gate mode only. The Intermix expander ties to this connector and allows for all 8 outputs to be mixed. This turns the G8 into a sequencer or a waveform generator. Multiple Intermixes can be tied to a G8.
The G8 is a clock divider with 8 modes and 8 outputs. The modes include: Clock: 1 of 8 sequencer output, like the A-161 Cv: Same as above but with...
Max Depth: 49mm
Power: 20mA@ +12V , 20mA@ -12V , ?mA@ +5V
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.